TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for trusting us with your grocery and home needs, by using the services on www.freshlyyoursltd.com website, you are agreeing to our terms, please carefully read them before making an order or purchasing as every purchase made is a legal binding agreement to the services offered by the “company” FRESHLY YOURS LTD and the use of this ecommerce site.
The terms “we”, “us” , COMPANY and “our” refer to FRESHLY YOURS LTD as used throughout this website. The term “User” refers to customers, producers, browsers, visitors, content providers, content contributors and anyone that make use of the website legally. By using this website, you agree that you are eighteen years old and above and or able to vote as stipulated by law in the country where you are making the purchase. This terms and conditions are applicable to all users of the site which includes suppliers, producers, customers, browsers, visitors as well as content providers and contributors.
These Terms & Conditions ( T& C) was last updated on February 13, 2018; these T & C will be subject only to Nigerian Law and all disputes between the User and us to be settled or submitted to the Exclusive Jurisdiction of the Nigerian Courts
GENERAL INFORMATION ON SERVICE & CONTENT
We are an online farm retail that offers a platform for people to buy and sell locally sourced and produced farm item for consumption, body care and home gardening purposes.
Although, we try to ensure that the information and materials used and included on this website is accurate, we don’t have any control over the quality, safety, accuracy of the listings or item; we are not responsible if information made available on this website is not complete, current or accurate. We don’t provide warranty that the quality of information or products purchased or obtained will meet your expectations at the time of use or possession.
We are not liable for the validity of historical information as the purpose is for reference purpose only. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, edit, cancel OR review any service/offer/discounts/product, content and information at any time without notice, therefore, it is the responsibility of the User to monitor and read changes as they affect his/her use.
The User must not at any time of using the website introduce or cause introduction of any viruses or harmful content, likewise, utilize any content, product and or information for illegal services. We reserve the right to terminate or refuse service to anyone for any reason and at any time without notice.
Our website and its services therein have been brought to you by third party providers that include data providers, network providers, bank server providers and telecommunication providers; we are not liable to you for any loss, damage, cost or expense that may arise from suspension or unavailability of our website at any given time to you. We hope that this will be a rare event of incidence; you acknowledge that we don’t guarantee that the website shall be void of interruptions or fault free at all times.
When you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us that we have received your order. The order confirmation shall be in the form of an email using the email address provided by you in your billing address. We shall then process your order by contacting the relevant producer, supplier or homemade recipe provider. The confirmation email received by you signifies acceptance of your order and a legally binding contract will be formed between you and us. You are able to review your order, edit, make or even cancel your order at no charge provided we haven’t received payment for it OR it hasn’t been shipped.
We will do all that we can to ensure that your order is fulfilled. Products are, however, subject to availability, market and weather conditions and seasonal changes. Therefore, in the event that a product is not available for delivery, you will not be charged for it. We will, however, not bear any liability for unavailability of Products.
The images of the products/item viewed and listed on our Website are stock photographs used for illustrative purposes only and from our suppliers. Sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our Website are for information purposes only, however, we shall make every effort to be as accurate as possible. Your device may alter the color of the item or product under view, hence, we cannot guarantee that the colour of the images will be accurate nor will the colour of the item or product be in exact colour shade as seen on display.
The language of business on our website is English and also during email correspondence and telephone conversations.
Some products may be exclusive to online purchase only and be in limited quantities. Some products may qualify for returns (please see our Returns Policy). In the event of offers, promos or discounts, we reserve the right to limit the quantity or sales available to any person per person in any geographic area. We may change all information regarding the product details or product description or information regarding promos/discounts/offers at any time without notice, we shall be indemnified in this regard. We may discontinue any product/item/service without notice. As you pick an item for purchase, it is added automatically to your shopping cart which can be viewed up till the point of check out. You may view your purchase history only if you are a registered user on the website.
All prices for products are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
In order to meet our agreed delivery times with you, provide effective and efficient service, we have a 15minute delivery window for each delivery point. You will receive a notification via sms, email or phone call 24 hours prior to your delivery as a reminder. Delivery personnel/third party logistics is to provide delivery to the location; option to assist in taking the delivery inside the flat/residence or any other area other than the main drop off point is at the sole discretion of the delivery personnel/third party logistics. It is important to ensure that there is someone to attend to your delivery even in your absence. For bulk, multiple item or certain item (e.g. fruit basket) that may not be able to be delivered via our traditional delivery channels, kindly note that other avenues (such as delivery vans) may be utilised and as such, will be priced differently. Any difference in delivery fare will be paid for by the customer on or before delivery. Self pick up charge rates are lower, please see option on checkout. Please see our FAQs for out of home/office delivery options.
Senior citizen have up to 20% off delivery charge, we reserve the right to limit the order amount applicable for 20% charge on delivery. Senior citizen are aged from 60 years and above and must make and pay for the order in the same name as the order name. This offer is available to senior citizen ordering or delivering areas in Maryland, Mende, Gbagada Phase 2, Magodo GRA Phase 1 & 2, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ogudu GRA and Ikeja only.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
It is our aim and desire that you enjoy every order or purchase made on our website. In the event that, we are unable to meet your expectations for reasons beyond our control or force majeure case, we would accept the following item for returns based on faulty or damaged parts that has been delivered from our store to you:
• Defective item: broken or torn seed trays, pierced bottle or container in non-opening part, torn seed packs, unsealed honey (whose seal cap is broken), unsealed coconut oil (whose seal cap is broken), maternity gift pack selected item excluding lip/nipple balm, shea butter, hair butter & shampoo. Such item must have these defects before it is delivered to you. Item must be retuned immediately or reported with 10 minutes of receipt at the point of delivery. It is the responsible of the receiver to view item at the point of delivery for defects and report accordingly for prompt action by us, we may not be responsible for any item that is termed defective and not reported within the required time under this Terms & Conditions.
• Perishable item: We don’t have a returns allowance for fresh farm produce, farmers’ harvest when ordered for are harvested or hand made to order and delivered as requested by the customer. Our farmers, producers and suppliers take great joy and passion in providing their service and should be encouraged to do better, hence we allow cancellation of orders up until payment is made to ensure that all parties are happy.
It is your responsibility as the user of the website to ensure that the details provided to us are correct and complete, if this isn’t so then you please email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com for prompt correction and update with us.
WHAT WE MAY COLLECT DURING BILLING & PAYMENT
1. Name, contact details , email address, billing address, postal address, preferences and interests order details, details of your visits to the our Website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise information about your previous and future purchases made on our website.
2. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system for improved browsing experience
3. Your consent; we receive your consent when you browse, make an order, verify your order, make a payment and or verify your card details
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
• To improve your browsing experience; to improve our site , to ensure that the content is presented in the most useful manner for you and your browsing device
• To design and create more services that would be useful to your needs
• To help us know your preferences and provide you with your purchase history via email
• To send updates, personalized newsletters/suggestions/recommendations about our product and services, as well as sending content that match or closely related to your preferences
• For our internal operations in site administration, data analysis, research, survey and testing purposes
• To notify you about changes to our service
THIRD PARTIES & LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Third parties that provide some of the services on our website may collect your information solely for use to the necessary extent of providing services required by them to us. Our site may contain links to other websites of interest; however, we don’t have control over these websites once you click on their links. We are not liable or responsible for the protection, terms & conditions and privacy of any information sourced or used from them. We advise that you read the privacy statement governing the websites/links.
NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION & OPT-OUT
We may from time to time send you our updates, new services or information tailored to your preference via your registered email. You may unsubscribe at any time via the opt-out link in each newsletter.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
• Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with customised recommendations and personalised content
• Delivering content relevant to your interests on our website.
• Keeping track of your specified preferences
• Keeping track of items stored in your shopping cart
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our Website's essential features listed above.
You can edit your browser settings at any time to disable cookies, this feature is available on your browser settings. Depending on your browser settings, you can be notified of new cookies and prompt to accept or disable it.